Today is the day when we lost one of our greatest scientists. He was much more than eleventh President of India.
Well, today I am not going to repeat his complete biography, I am writing it for the students who inherit some aspirations which they want to pursue until the end. But most of them are failed because they lack dedication and motivation.
A.P.J Abdul Kalam has been inspiring youth. He gave his ten rules of success.
1) Learn how to handle failure: Once you are eligible for handling failure you can handle success because success is harder to handle as compared to the failure.
2) Imagine the outcome: You should imagine the outcome because it is the most important part of success as it provides you directions to reach your destination.
3) Be righteous: Always be right because you will face many injustices in your life but you can only point them when you yourself are right and true.
4) Fight to be you: Each one of us has their idols but in the race to achieve success we intermix our thoughts and finally decide to be like them, even her/his capability is to be more than their idols.So just be you, you have got only one life so, live it with the original version of “you”. Only follow your idols till they become your rivals.
5) Breakthrough limitations: No one is ever restricted really but he is restricted by his own fake world. Just break the limitations and just uproot the deepest error in you, to make enough space for success to settle.
6) Keep learning: Make this your essential component, to learn from anyone. By anyone I refer to “Everyone”. Learn the ways to succeed from a successful person and learn the don’t from an unsuccessful person.Just observe around you and learn from all without considering their age.
7) Be a teacher: A teacher is not only the one who teaches chapters from the textbook but a teacher is one who shapes and nurtures dreams of other and show them the right way.
8) Work with integrity: You have to continuously work harder and in a fair manner. Your every action should be transparent so that your success could be transparent too.
9) Follow your dreams: Set your dreams and then look ahead in your life to chase them with everything you have. You probably have experienced that journey is more beautiful than the destination. LIVE your DREAM.
10) Inspiring others: Your life is a waste if you are unable to inspire a single human. Do the things in that manner that others could be inspired by you and wish to be like you.
I hope this will help you to motivate yourself. You may also listen to A.P.J Abdul Kalam’s biography by Gulzar Shab on youtube.