To live life you have to work and sometimes you have to work harder. But there are certain moments in our life when the workload upon us is too heavy that we feel that it is better to quit rather hang on. And these are the moments when life tests you. And sadly most of the people fail, especially in India.
Now, this work pressure is not bounded to people who do a job, it is vastly open to students of the school, college, and Universities.
Life has this humorous tendency to pull your leg down when everything goes extraordinarily great. So, to guide you, we are here and make sure you sign up before leaving because we think you will not like to miss our interesting contents that are on the queue and will soon get published.
So, work pressure increases as we procrastinate, we think that we will do it but the reality is that we never do it until the deadline is upon our head. Now, I am not asking you to procrastinate because it is a necessary evil. And the problem only arises when we procrastinate so how to solve those problems.
1) Make a complete list of the work that you have to do
2) Set a deadline for each of the work and deadline should be like, if a work will take 3 hours to complete then you have to set a deadline of 1.5 hours for it, this will do nothing but it will get your work done faster than usual.
3) Learn to say no, there is some work that is necessary but most of the work is none of our business but still, we are doing them just for our friends, family members because they asked us to do. So saying no, can help you eradicate your useless work.
4) Prioritize your work (click the link to know more)
5) Just start doing !!! The secret of completion of work is to just begin doing it in the first place, so never fear of starting anything difficult just began and struggle a bit in the beginning and then you will end up doing it.
Now most importantly, don’t think of the time that you have wasted look on the time that you have now and promise yourself not to waste time as you did it in your current situation. If you will look at the time lost you will waste the time in your hand as well as you will call the depression and anxiety for you that will end up making you stressed out.
Hope, this blog will help you…please write us in the comment section and also share with your friends and sign up for latest updates.