Are we having the same goal or a different goal? Some might say that we are having a different goal but if we look deeply it feels like we are having the same goal. For example, a person named Abhimanyu wants to become an IAS officer and a person named Anubhavya wants to become a doctor. It seems like they are having a different goal but if we will ask them why they want to become an IAS officer or a doctor, they will say that they want to serve the society and by doing so they will achieve satisfaction and happiness.
So its quite clear that we are having the same goal that is happiness, bliss or Ananda. But if we look in the lives of those people who pursue these professions, they may gain some kind of Momentary happiness but again that same state of being indifferent or sadness or in extreme conditions have suicidal tendencies even if they achieve everything that is achievable by their means. This is because we have forgotten the source of our happiness that is God. If we look clearly everything is having a source, you, me and everything.
So, it means that even the source of happiness is God. That’s why one of his names is ‘Rama’, which means the reservoir of all pleasure ( bliss ). In order to relish that bliss, there are many techniques and methods. But its really important to give pieces of evidence to prove that God exists before we talk of that divine, ecstatic love and bliss.
Quoting a great spiritualist and singer-
George Harrison ( The Beatles) – “Everbody is looking for Krsna. Some don’t realize that they are, but they are. Krsna is God, the source of all that exists, the cause of all that is, was, or ever will be. As God is everlasting, He has many names. Allah- Buddha- Jehova – Rama: All are Krsna, all are one. God is not abstract, he has both the impersonal and the personal aspects to his personality, which is supreme, eternal, blissful, and full of knowledge. As a single drop of water has the same qualities as an ocean of water, so has our consciousness the qualities of God’s consciousness… But through our identification and attachment with material energy ( physical body, sense pleasures, material possessions, ego, etc. ) our true Transcendental consciousness has been polluted, and like a dirty mirror, it is unable to reflect a pure image.
With many lives, our association with the Temporary has grown. This impermanent body, a bag of bones and flesh, is mistaken for our true self, and we have accepted this temporary condition to be final. Through all ages, Great Saints have remained as living proof that this non-temporary, permanent state of God Consciousness can be revived in all living souls. Each soul is potentially divine.
Yoga is the process by which we purify our consciousness, stop further pollution, and arrive at the state of perfection, full Knowledge, and full Bliss.
If there’s a God, I want to see him. It’s pointless to believe in something without proof, and Krsna consciousness and meditation are methods where you can actually obtain God perception. You can actually see God, and Hear Him, play with Him. It might sound crazy, but He is actually there, actually you. You can actually see God, and hear him, play with him. It might sound crazy but he is actually there, actually with you.”
This beautiful description by George Harrison should have created curiosity among the readers about the proofs we have. So let’s start –
1) Creator of the World – When we see a painting we automatically have an idea about its painter. So it’s quite logical that this beautiful creation, in which there are a great organization and order in the universe, must have a creator, must have an organizer. It’s illogical to say that everything came from nothing because everything must have a source.
2) Life comes from life– If I give you some chemicals, would you be able to create life? No, it means that life comes from life
3) Existence of soul – It has been proved by Dr. Ian Stevenson that soul transmigrates from one body to another. We can also understand this logically when we were a kid we had a different body when we become an adult we then have a different body, and when we will grow old we will then have a different body. So, it proves that the soul exists. Existence of the soul implies that God exists as the supreme controller or Param Ishwara.
4) Natural tendency to love someone – Once a boy and a girl were in love with each other but one day the boy grew a horn on his head and the girl grew a French beard. Will they still love each other. It seems like they won’t. It implies that there’s no love in these young boys and girls, it’s just a bodily attraction. We have a human tendency to love someone but it is seen in the world that even if we try to love someone that person will either leave us one day or will die. If there anyone in the world who won’t leave us?
Yes, that person is Krsna, who is all attractive and is love personified. It has been found in research by IIT Kanpur. The lovers( devotees ) of Lord Krsna are the happiest people in the world. So if one becomes a lover of God, he gains direct experience of God. There are innumerable personalities who had such experiences such as –
Meera Bai, Kabir, Tukaram, Narshim Mehta, Ras Khan, Ramakrishna Paramhansa, Paramhansa Yogananda, Radhanath Swami Maharaja, Herodotus ( a Greek soldier), Adi Shankaracharya, Ramanujarcharaya, Madhavarcharaya, Vallabharcharya, Vishnu Swami, and many more.
5) Scriptures – The Indian scriptures are very scientific and a whole blog is required for showing you just a glimpse of that heavenly knowledge. But let us look at some of the examples –
a) Relativity of time- This theory is already mentioned in all the Puranas
b) Why do we get angry? – This is explained very beautifully in Bhagavad Gita –
c) E= Mc² – This is also explained in Bhagavada Gita.
d) The accurate predictions of various events – Many events were predicted five thousand years ago in Indian Puranas –
Birth of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Jesus Christ, Prophet Muhammad, Adi Sankaracharya, Gautam Buddha, events of Kali Yuga, Ashoka, Chanakya, Chandragupta Morya, political, economic and Societal scenario of India, and many more
e) Accurate measurements – Accurate measurements of the distance between Earth and moon, earth and sun, India and Sri Lanka, knowledge of the size of different organ systems and their functions, and many more
… There is much more evidence such as those from Dwarika, Vrindavan, Mayapur, Mathura and other such as Law of Karma and many more which will be described in future blogs.
Hope you liked this blog. Please go on with your family
and friends and have a fruitful discussion with them. Share it, so that people
could have a better preception on the existence of GOD!
Do comment below if you have any doubts or arguments. We will love to hear from in the comment section!