How to Make Candy Rockets!
Are you bored in these vacations and want to do something crazy and amazing, so you are at right place.In this blog you will find a way to create rocket candy, which is going to be a good experience for you all.
Ever heard about rocket candy.
It’s a fuel made of sugar
Ya, sugar ha unmatched power, what is needed is to unleash it and that can be easily done by adding oxidizers
So what oxidizers do is that they break in to provide oxygen for the combustion…
So let’s start making rocket candy
- KNO3 or potassium nitrate that is commonly known as saltpeter or YOU can buy it from fertilizer store as stump remover.
- Sugar preferring sorbitol alcohol sugar
- Any metallic oxide such as rust as delaying agent.
Now preparing candy
- Your gonna need a flame less burner if you don’t wanna light your kitchen and induction would be good and a noon stick utensil.
- Now put the oxidizer in 1 ratio 3 or 1 ratio 2 according to the sugar type
- Heat it gently until sugar melts not caramelize and add saltpeter
- Add some metal oxide about 2 grams
Here’s your rocket candy
Add some charcoal and sulfur about 60 percent rocket candy 17 percent sulfur and 23 percent charcoal.
Grind all the things in mortar and pestle in different rooms if you don’t want to turn your place into cracker.
Fill it in your battery and your good to go
Comment down your experience with this and also upload your pics with rocket candy at our guest blogging page.