You might have wondered about the vow of chastity, well if you aren’t aware of it then in simple words from google, it’s a vow that forbids any unnecessary sexual entanglements. Well, here unnecessary need some definitions. Let’s drop it off and head straight into the topic after a couple of examples, a virgin or a faithful married couple.
But the major question arises about the need for it…
The vow is considered an indication of purity. The spiritual practices are very far from just some positions which are everywhere known as Yoga, its just 1% of the Yoga. So, there many other aspects of spirituality that deals with high energy handling. This is an overview just dive deeper and look at some legitimate points.
- The utter sexual desire in one person makes every other person just a body with a potential for satisfying their unfruitful desire.
- In the words of great Buddha,” The root of suffering is the attachment”. Once you form a sexual connection with someone then the flower of attachment blossoms and multiple attachments will just weigh you down. It will also later develops certain jealousy and insecurity over the person for whom you are falling.
- The most lethal of all attachments is the attachment to the sensory pleasures. You know deep in your heart that it’s a deception and won’t last forever and still clinging to it is just futile.
- We all have heard a saying that our body has limits but our mind knows no limits. Let’s connect it with the concerned topic. Your bodily pleasures can just give a narrow and limited pleasure to you but if you gave them up then there is a lot of spiritual pleasure waiting for you to begin your journey.
- The sin of lust has already caused a lot of damage to society. All the rape cases are a result of constant suppressed sexual desires. The suppression of such desires turns it into anger and the rest is self-sabotaging.
- All the organs have their specific tasks and they perform well as digestion, excretion and respiration are involuntary but reproduction is voluntary and like other processes, it has a goal that needs to be fulfilled but the artificial sex and masturbation with an intention to quench desires is totally an example that we as humans as failing to maintain this body. There is sexual energy inside our body that’s a way different of its literal meaning today a detailed blog will be uploaded discussing it.
- The illicit sex is just a way of animals and there is an existential reason for our differences from them. It’s better for us not to behave like them.
- As mentioned in point 6, The vital energy can do miracles if you use it properly, and sacrificing it for temporary pleasure and happiness is just making you hollow and devoid.
- Also, one wastes a lot of time which could have been used for passion or spiritual activities or for being compassionate.
- If you are a spiritual person and haven’t been following chastity then soon you will tend to lose attraction for spirituality and god. It will be a better decision if you rethink your spiritual path.
- We, humans, tend to have a great memory and the flashbacks of your actions will reflect in your head. Our mind is very impressionable, we absorb whatever we see. So, these thoughts will haunt you and make you thirsty all the way long.
This world is a perverted reflection of the spiritual world, so it means that sex exists even there so one must forsake this temporary miserable form of sex for an eternal ever-youthful and blissful sexual life